Les Gaulois de Norrath
Site des Gaulois de Norrath

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer    ConnexionConnexion 

[HD] Tintin Steven Spielberg
   Les Gaulois de Norrath Index du Forum  .::. Les Gaulois de Norrath  .::. Présentation des membres

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kallilawt

Masculin

Message Posté le : Jeu 2 Juin - 15:34 (2016)    Sujet du message : [HD] Tintin Steven Spielberg Répondre en citant

Tintin Steven Spielberg > bit.ly/1t3ExcH

10cf746e54
Dont hold me to it, but were hoping the film will come out around Christmas-time in 2015." "We know which books were making," he added, "we cant share that now but were combining two books which were always intended to be combined by Herge." The timetable seems a little tight, considering how busy Jackson will be with the next two "Hobbit" films over the next year or so. Granted one wish, Merida must rely on her bravery and her archery skills to undo a beastly curse. Jamie Bell as Tintin Andy Serkis as Captain Haddock Simon Pegg as Thompson8 Nick Frost as Thomson Frank Welker as Snowy Sources 1: Wigler, Josh (October 26, 2011). Flixster. ^ a b Anne Thompson (9 October 2008). Retrieved 14 April 2012.

Michael Farr, author of Tintin: The Complete Companion, recalled Herg "thought Spielberg was the only person who could ever do Tintin justice".[24] Spielberg and his production partner Kathleen Kennedy of Amblin Entertainment were scheduled to meet with Herg in 1983 while filming Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom in London. "The Adventures of Tintin (2011)." The New York Times. On board, Tintin meets Captain Haddock, the ship's nominal captain, who turns out to be the last surviving descendant of Sir Francis Haddock. Paramount Pictures. See more Connections Referenced in Special Collector's Edition: Mentiras arriesgadas(2012) See more Soundtracks Evening In Baghdad Written by John Leach Courtesy of APM Music See more Frequently Asked Questions Q: Why no Professor Cuthbert Calculus? Q: Isn't Tintin racist/Otherwise controversial? Q: How much sex, violence, and profanity are in this movie? See more (Spoiler Alert!) User Reviews A Great film for all ages 22 October 2011 by DrunkUniStudent (United Kingdom) – See all my reviews I went to see this film in a free screening and took my nephew and niece with me, seeing as it was a family film to try and get different reactions to the film.Let me start off with my view of the film, I've been a fan of Tintin since I first saw the cartoon back in the early 90's, though never read the comics. ^ a b c "Paramount Pictures and Sony Pictures Entertainment Announce the January26 Start of Principal Photography on the 3D Motion Capture Feature 'The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn' Directed by Steven Spielberg and Starring Jamie Bell and Daniel Craig". IGN. Retrieved 27 March 2014.

louis theroux dementiaCurse of the Spawnsecret of the namelessthe cat killersjacob miller best ofblack lagoon mp4a propo de nicearrow s01e12 1080prtf to pdf convertercountdown to armageddon

Publicité

Message Posté le : Jeu 2 Juin - 15:34 (2016)    Sujet du message : Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Les Gaulois de Norrath Index du Forum .::. Présentation des membres
Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers :  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation